This website, https://singulariscatering.com/?lang=en (hereinafter, the ‘Website’) belongs to SINGULARIS CATERING DE AUTOR SL.U., with registered office in Avda. Josep Tarradellas, 34-36 – 08029 Barcelona, VAT number B-6704331. The society has been registered in the Business Register of Barcelona VOLUME: 46073, FOLIO: 108, PAGE: B-508629.
You can contact Serunion by email at email@example.com.
The Website is intended to be a tool that enables users to access various contents, news, and corporate information, as well as detailed information about the different services that we offer.
In particular, on the Website, you will obtain information about our catering and support services within the framework of the sectors in which we carry out our activity.
Similarly, the Website is designed as a communication channel for clients and/or potential clients who wish to request information and/or make suggestions, as well as for candidates who wish to participate in future personnel recruitment processes.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The user recognises and accepts that he/she shall be fully responsible for the use and access to the Website and/or its services, freely and consciously. Under no circumstances will the owner of the Website be responsible for the use that the user makes of the Website or the Services, or for the damages that said use may cause.
Specifically, the user must not:
- make any unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or Services;
- access or attempt to access restricted resources of the Website;
- cause damage to the Website or the systems of our suppliers or third parties;
- release or spread computer viruses or use any other physical or logical systems that might cause damage to SINGULARIS’s systems or those of its suppliers or third-parties;
- attempt to access, use and/or manipulate data referring to the owner of the Website, its suppliers and other users;
- reproduce or copy, distribute, permit public access through any means of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the user has the explicit authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted;
- delete, hide or manipulate text about the copyright and other identifying data of the owner of the Website or third parties included in the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents;
- obtain or try to obtain contents using means or procedures other than those that, where applicable, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the web pages where the contents are located, or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet to prevent any risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the Services.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The user hereby acknowledges and accepts that all intellectual and industrial property rights for the contents and/or any other elements included in the Website (including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphs, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentations, audio and video), belong to the owner of the Website and/or third parties.
The user may use, view, print, download and store the contents and/or elements included in the Website exclusively for their personal, private and non-profit use, provided that the origin and/or author of the content is clearly indicated, as well as copyright symbols and/or registered trademarks (TM), where applicable.
It is strictly forbidden to use, reproduce and/or distribute the aforementioned contents for commercial or lucrative purposes, or to modify, alter or decompile these elements. Any other use or exploitation of any content and/or other elements included in the Website, other than those expressly provided herein, will be subject to the prior authorisation of the owner of the Website or the owning third party of the rights in question.
The Website may include links that provide access to third-party websites. These elements will be provided exclusively for reference purposes.
Although the owner of the Website only provides links to websites that, to the best of its knowledge and understanding, comply with the applicable legislation, the owner of the Website does not approve or control the contents of these websites and/or any modifications thereof, and expressly waives any liability for any damage resulting from the user’s access, use, or inability to use any website for which a link has been set up, or the content of said website.
In addition, it is forbidden to create a link between any web page with the Website, without the prior written authorisation of the owner of the Website. All requests should be sent to address of the owner of the Website. In any case, the web page linked to the Website must comply with the Law and refrain from publishing, containing or providing links to contents that are illegal or contrary to morality, good customs and/or public order, or that violate the property or rights of the owner of the Website.
6. GUARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY WAIVER
The owner of the Website does not guarantee the availability or continuity of functioning of the Website. Therefore, under no circumstances will the owner of the Website be liable for any damages resulting from:
- the lack of availability or accessibility to the Website; (ii) interruption in the functioning of the Website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns,
- disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in telephone lines, data centres, Internet systems, or other electronic systems, that arise during its operation; and
- other damages caused by third parties through unauthorised interferences beyond the control of the owner of the Website. Virus detection programs are used to reduce the risk of viruses being introduced into the Website. However, the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties, which may produce alterations in users’ physical or logical systems, or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems, cannot be guaranteed. As a result, under no circumstances will the owner of the Website be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of users. The owner of the Website adopts various protection measures to protect the Website against computer attacks by third parties. Nevertheless, the owner of the Website does not guarantee that unauthorised third parties are unable to obtain information about the pages of the Website visited by the user, or of the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which the user visits the Website. Consequently, under no circumstances will the owner of the Website be liable for any damages that may arise from any unauthorised access.
7. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The user has the possibility of preventing the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser programme, although disabling them can prevent the proper functioning of the Website.
Further information available in our Cookies Policy.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION